Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sneak Peek- Classroom Before & After

I haven't had a minute to spare since school began!  I took some photos before I redecorated
and cleaned up the old classroom that I was assigned and turned it into my own room.

I am posting a few before and after shots sneak peeks!  I will make the photos look
more professional sometime this weekend, but I wanted to show a few tonight.

Hope you enjoy!

Here is the sign I made for the entrance of my classroom.

Here is a BEFORE of my cabinet area.

Here is the AFTER of the same area.




Here is a BEFORE of the corner area by the door.

Another BEFORE pic...


Same area.... AFTER pic.

Another AFTER pic....

Okay.... more to come.

Until next time, be blessed!

:-) Tonya







3 comments:

  1. Tonya - that is soooo cute! I love the tree, the door sign, the letter blocks. What lucky kiddos you will have in your class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! The kiddos are going to have a blast with you I'm sure.. Conner did!

    ReplyDelete

RETURN TO TOP