Friday, August 17, 2012

New Classroom!

I have not made a post recently because I have accepted a position as Kindergarten
teacher!  I cannot tell you how blessed I am.  I am so excited.  I have been cleaning
and preparing my new room.  Last night we had open house and I got to meet most
of my new students.  School begins on Monday here so, I have been hustling to get
everything accomplished in time.  I have taken some "Before" pics of my new room
and I will take after pics when I am completed (should be today).  I will get those to
the blog as soon as I can so you can see the dramatic change!  

Until next time,  be blessed!

:-) Tonya

6 comments:

  1. A huge congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. I teach third grade, and we started back last week. We are almost into our regular routine. :)
    Good luck and praying for the best year ever for you!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I love third grade, too! Elementary is the best! :-) Thanks for your prayers. I will pray that you have a great year, too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Tonya! I just found your blog a couple of days ago through your post on Photo Clothespins, which I thought was VERY creative. Since then, I have resized some pics in Photoshop and gathered some clothespins, in preparation to make them later today. I think they'll be adorable! Good luck with your new career - it sounds like it's where you want to be, and you've certainly planned for it! All the best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that my clothespins inspired you! I love them! You know, the craft stores have those large-sized clothespins and I plan to make some on those soon, too! :-) I am thrilled about my new position. Thank you for your kind words. :-)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Tonya! Can't wait to see what you do with the room! More importantly, I think it's wonderful how enthusiastic you are to teach young minds. :)
    Good luck and have a wonderful first day tomorrow!
    ~Dori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Congratulations Tonya! Looking forward to seeing the improvements on the classroom. I'm so happy you are doing a job you love so much! Not many people can say that. Your students are very fortunate to have you as their teacher. All the best in your new job!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

RETURN TO TOP